Get these motherfuckin Rebels off this motherfuckin Death Star! What would Darth Vader sound like if he was voiced by Samuel L. Jackson and quoting lines from Snakes on a Plane and Pulp Fiction? Find out in this laugh out loud video mashup. Fuckin hilarious!
Star Wars on Blu-ray is available to pre-order now.
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Ltd. Edition Film Cell (Blu-ray) from Amazon UK
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) (Blu-ray) from Amazon UK
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) (Blu-ray)
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) (Blu-ray) from Amazon USA
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV – VI) (Blu-ray) from Amazon USA
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I – III) (Blu-ray) from Amazon USA
The limited edition Star Wars Sentiype™ contains a unique 35mm film frame reproduced from the original film footage using state-of-the-art imaging and printing techniques. The film frame is mounted and features original artwork from the Star Wars Blu-ray collection. Each senitype™ is numbered for authenticity.
The Senitype is only available to those that Pre-Order The Complete Saga on Blu-ray. One limited edition Star Wars Senitype™ will be sent to all persons that have already pre-ordered The Complete Saga on Blu-ray.
The Limited Edition Star Wars® Sentiype™ is available whilst stocks last
Hilarious video featuring the original track of Darth Vader’s voice as performed by the man who acted him, David Prowse. Imagine what a different movie Star Wars would have been if they had left it like this. From the Documentary “Empire OF Dreams”.