If you’re more of a romantic comedy lover than incestuous swords an fantasy fan, then perhaps you should take a look at this video mashup, Game of Thrones a Westeros Rom-Com.
Find out what happens at the Prometheus science training school…
Sign up and join the Mordor army against the evil humans, elves, dwarves, wizards and the nasty little hobbitses…
Making fun of The Lord of the Rings, this parody by Zeke Mahogany Comedy casts the heroes as the evil in Middle Earth and the orcs as innocents, who have to defend themselves and their lands.
The guys at How It Should Have Ended shows us what really happened at the end of Joss Whedon’s The Avengers as Superman and Batman join the gang for a Shawarma. Below HISHE’s How The Avengers Should Have Ended is a new bonus scene featuring two Chitauri buddies discussing their life in the evil alien army.
How The Avengers Should Have Ended
How The Avengers Should Have Ended – Bonus Scene
This is a hilarious mashup of the Emperor and Darth Vader in the Return of the Jedi, dubbed by Beavis and Butthead.
And never have truer words been uttered – “This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before. What a dork!”
Having said all that Star Wars on Blu-ray is available to pre-order now from Amazon (hey, this gay sci-fi nerd has to make money somehow – at least I’m not raping your childhood like George Lucas).
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Ltd. Edition Film Cell (Blu-ray) from Amazon UK
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) (Blu-ray) from Amazon UK
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) (Blu-ray)
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) (Blu-ray) from Amazon USA
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV – VI) (Blu-ray) from Amazon USA
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I – III) (Blu-ray) from Amazon USA
So what does happen when Billy Crystal pitches the sequel to When Harry Met Sally to a bunch of young Hollywood execs? What’s the one single tweak, guaranteed to bring in the baby boomer audience?
We all know who the true hero of the Harry Potter series is and so does How It Should Have Ended, in this brilliant parody.